Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, January 06, 2011

I kindof feel obligated to check this out, no?

Having seen, yes, both Debbie Gibson (probably more than once) and Tiffany (and also, while we're at it, New Kids on the Block) as a teenager, I kindof feel like I have to go to this. Via Sound of the City via @melenar.



And not about the band, but I tried to do a Rubik's Cube the other day and it was hard!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At January 07, 2011, Blogger Jo said...

Hahah! I was singing 'First Time' to myself in the car jsut the other day, for the first time in years. It's a sign!

Yes, you have to go.

 
At January 07, 2011, Blogger Jo said...

Hahah! I was singing 'First Time' to myself in the car jsut the other day, for the first time in years. It's a sign!

Yes, you have to go.

 
At January 07, 2011, Anonymous Dangerous Lilly said...

If I lived near, I'd go see it! Yes, I loved them too

 
At January 07, 2011, Blogger Emerald said...

Ooh, I loved all three of those artists when I was in junior high (including New Kids on the Block, I mean)! Tiffany was my favorite for a while. :)

And I, too, would go if I had the opportunity.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home