Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Hot cover of my new book Surrender: Erotic Tales of Female Pleasure and Submission

In a few weeks, like just in time for Valentine's Day, my new book Surrender: Erotic Tales of Female Pleasure and Submission will be out. Even more excitingly, the cover was shot by the wonderful Barbara Nitke, whose work I've been a huge fan of for many years, and whose memoir I still hope Judith Regan or someone else very smart and wise resurrects because I still want to read it! There will be a Kindle edition too, I'll keep you posted and will post the Table of Contents when I find it in my inbox, busy few days ahead in LA. When I get home, one of my projects to tackle is finally recording some audio of my stories on my new voice recorder. I have the batteries and instructions and just need to get over my fear.



Want to find out how to get your free copy to review on Amazon.com? There are only 20 available (I'll take this part down once those are spoken for). See this Tweet - and follow me on Twitter if you want to be part of these giveaways going forward. I so appreciate all my dedicated Amazon reviewers, new and old.

Order Surrender from:

Amazon.com

Kindle edition (coming soon)

Bn.com (Barnes & Noble)

Books-a-Million

Borders

Powell's

IndieBound (find your local independent bookstore)

Cleis Press

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home