Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Look like a book cover model - buy the magenta corset on the cover of Please, Sir!

Check it out! Corset makers Exquisite Restraint, who made the corset Mischa is wearing in the Christine Kessler photo that graces the cover of my book Please, Sir: Erotic Stories of Female Submission is now selling that corset on Etsy!





From the listing - direct all questions to them, I'm just passing this along!

This corset is appropriate as formal wear with a full skirt, as club-wear to your favorite club, or as part of your BURLESQUE COSTUME !!!
This corset was worn by Mischa in a luscious photo by Christine Kessler on the cover of "Please, Sir," edited by Rachel Kramer Bussel, from Cleis Press.

This is my basic Overbust Corset with a magenta silk dupioni exterior.
~beaded fringe trim in warm orange and purple beads
~organza ruffle across the top
~durable top-stitching plus GOLD METALLIC top-stitching
~The corset is self-bound with hand-made bias binding, not storebought binding.

The silk dupioni is excellent for more hand-stitching, embroidery, beading, or any embellishments you may apply, like blinging it out with Swarzovski crystals for your burlesque costume. The silk is durable enough for home steam, steam ironing, and spot stain removal.

I have been making corsets for 10 years. All of my corsets are made with real corset materials and hardware: All steel boning, a busc at center front, cotton coutil as the interior fabric and proper 2- piece grommets up the back for lacing.

The front is 14 inches long, so it ends in a devilish point in the front, yet it's cut higher over the hips so it blends smoothly with your skirts. This Overbust corset does wonders for your waist and you can treat it as a true foundation garment.

Please see more of my work at www.exquisiterestraint.com

YOU CAN PICK YOUR SIZE from my Size Charts!!!
This item requires 4 WEEKS to complete and ship after payment is received.

I’ve included Women’s Size Chart… please go here for Plus Size Women’s and Mens TG/cd. This corset for this price can be created in Plus Size up to 1X:
Copy and Paste this url:
http://www.exquisiterestraint.com/sizeCharts.html


WRITE TO ME WITH SIZING QUESTIONS.
I recommend you take your measurements. I have great directions here:
http://www.exquisiterestraint.com/measurements.html

I will make your corset when you order and payment is received.

Subtract 2 inches from your UNDERBUST
4 inches from your WAIST
2 inches from your UPPER HIP (not full butt)
Tell me your BRA SIZE and HEIGHT


Use these new numbers to pick your size AND write to me so I can advise and help you pick the best size. Corsets are meant to fit close to the body, and like bras and jeans, sometimes you just don’t fit into the cookie cutter sizing. I will advise you honestly and not sell you a corset that doesn’t fit. I can discuss a custom fitting a different price and we’ll use the Request Custom Work setting here on Etsy.

Plus Sizes will require double boning, more fabric and a different price quote. Your humble corsetmaker is a size 1X and understands the vagaries of shopping for plus size clothing... please write to me with your plus size questions.

CHOOSE your SIZE… please tell me your measurements when your order. Send a message ahead of time if you have questions
Your corset will be completed and shipped in 4 weeks after payment is received.

Please measure carefully.
Write to me with any sizing questions you have.
No refunds, no exchanges.

I can quote SHIPPING to countries other than those I listed below.
Just write and ask.
I'm available to answer any questions about this item.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At December 21, 2010, Blogger Shhh said...

Oh my goodness. I have wanted that since the book came out. I may have to start saving my pennies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home