Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Seth Kushner photo shoot this weekend

I'm doing a photo shoot on Sunday with the very talented Seth Kushner whose work I encourage you to check out. He's photographed some amazing people. More details on the project when I can share them, but I'm looking forward to it, and combing through my clothes and jewelry to figure out what to wear. Then in a few weeks I'm also shooting some fun stuff with my friend Laura Boyd who did my boudoir photos and who's reading at In The Flesh in October - actually speaking about her photography and sharing some.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home