Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Read my story "Animals" in Best of Best Women's Erotica 2

My story "Animals" is featured in Violet Blue's latest anthology Best of Best Women's Erotica 2, published by Cleis Press. You can listen to Violet read it on her podcast (I originally typed "podcats"!) Open Source Sex.

Violet just posted the call for submissions for Best Women's Erotica 2011 on her blog; check it out. More from me soon on the topic of women's erotica in general, but this post was to let you know about this shiny new book (which, as the title suggests, reprints stories from previous editions of Best Women's Erotica).

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home