Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Erotica reading photos from Bluestockings

I read at Bluestockings on Saturday. Wasn't sure what I was going to read until I got there; opted for the oldie but goodie "Lap Dance Lust" and Jen Cross's story "Queen of Sheba" from my IPPY Award winning Tasting Her: Oral Sex Stories, which is a personal favorite. I can read other people's stories aloud with much more authority than my own!



This photo's netted me three compliments today, so thank you! I now have new glasses (Gucci, and they're kindof blinged out on the sides) that are brown...so I can color coordinate. Was thinking I'd go bold with red or blue but these work well. Photo TK.


Cheri Crystal, JD Glass, and me

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home