Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, November 23, 2009

Tantric sex erotica story needed for my anthology Orgasmic

My official Orgasmic call for submissions deadline has passed (but click on that link for the Naked women's erotica call, deadline January 1st) but I do need a story that I will consider until this Sunday, November 29th. I need a Tantric sex erotica story. Should be from a female POV and looking for female authors (or trans/female-identified). Stories should be in Times or Times New Roman, double spaced, pages numbered, with byline and story title on first page, and sent as a Word document or RTF to orgasmicantho@gmail.com - 1,500-4,000 words. Email if you have any questions and feel free to pass this on. Here’s the original call.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home