Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Book Trailer 101 at Huffington Post

If you're on Huffington Post as a blogger or commenter, please fan me on there. My latest piece for them, "Book Trailer 101", includes quotes from Erin Bried, Wendy Nelson Tokunaga, Elissa Stein, Chris Pitzer and A.R. Silverberry about book trailers!

Last month, in the name of book promotion, I hopped in the shower, made out in the street, drank from a water fountain in Central Park, gyrated behind a curtain and flashed my underwear. What for? All to promote my latest anthology Peep Show: Erotic Tales of Voyeurs and Exhibitionists--specifically, for the book trailer, shot in New York by a very talented friend of mine who's directed my previous trailers. I had the good fortune of being granted the use of a song by one of my favorite bands, Ida, one that fits perfectly with the theme of the trailer, and since it's an anthology, I had a range of seductive stories to use for voiceovers (an added bonus: the book's contributors blogged about the trailer and were excited to be included). For someone with a limited budget, little time or money to travel, in a niche genre like erotica, a book trailer is the perfect way to start spreading the word while expanding on the theme of my book--and having a little fun in the process!

read the whole piece at Huffington Post

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home