Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Anything I must see/do in Toronto

I'm trying to have a mellow weekend in Toronto in between all the various press and cupcake events and meetings, and visit with Cory Silverberg, who writes the About Sexuality blog. I'm very excited to be visiting sex toy store Come As You Are, which features my books in the window display, for the first time. Also excited about Saturday's cupcake meetup at The Drake Hotel.

I will post the official events tonight or tomorrow, but for now I'd like to know:

Is there anything I MUST see or do in Toronto? Museums, landmarks, food, whatever.

Am also perusing Torontoist and blogTO for ideas.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At October 23, 2009, Anonymous Mike in Albany said...

If you like science museums, this one will knock your socks off. It's called the Ontario Science Centre, and it will forever spoil you about museums. In every museum you've ever been to, you look at the display, read the placard on the wall, and you are supposed to ooh and aah over that. Not here. Every exhibit in this place requires hands-on participation. When I was there in 1977, it took us five days to see everything in that place.

It is on the southwest corner of Don Mills Road and Eglinton Avenue, one block west of the exit off of the Don Valley Parkway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home