Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Sunday, August 02, 2009

Weekend rock bottom

To say it's been a rough weekend would be putting it mildly but not
gonna dwell, at least here. I am finally off to Minneapolis for
tonight's Erotica 101 workshop at The Smitten Kitten and hope to sneak
in some cupcakes and friends. As soon as my royalty check finally
arrived, I think I will book at least one weekend away, if only to
prove to myself I can make it on time. Lots of soul searching and some
other things that aren't so bloggable but cheered me up. Looking
forward to my 15 hours in Minneapolis, which will officially be the
shortest trip I've ever made. I will be back, was sad to miss Fringe
shows that sounded awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home