Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Quickies with free cupcakes this Friday!

Happy Ending Lounge and I are experimenting on expanding on In The Flesh with Quickies: Short Erotica. First one is this Friday, 7:30-8:30, readers will have 6 minutes to read, and there will be cupcakes. Free, 21+, please come out to help me make sure we have more audience members than readers! Lineup TBA, and I sense this may be the first and last cause I have NO energy to plan/host/pimp more than I'm already doing, as is perhaps apparent by this last-minute plea.

Friday, August 7, 7:30-8:30
Happy Ending Lounge, 302 Broome Street, NYC

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home