Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Saturday, August 08, 2009

The purple door

I helped the fabulous Hitha Prabhakar paint her new apartment today,
which is only fitting since painting her apartment is how we became
friends. This purple door is my handiwork.

Best moment was her face in an O of horror after I managed to
basically smear my ponytail in grey paint. We both got a few years
temporarily added to our ages by said paint. Was so much fun I wish we
could do it every weekend. Was like painting therapy because though we
disagree about politics for the most part, Hitha is the best for girl
talk, advice, and endless laughs. And now every time I visit I get to
see my painting handiwork (walls are a rich, sexy grey).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home