Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Saturday, August 22, 2009

in NYC

This whole Vineyard fiasco is a sign of many things, but one of them is that I was right to stop posting on this ludicrous blog, because then there is the need for constant updates. Try the Twitter/Tumblr/Facebook for all that if you must. Long story short, all signs pointed to this not being a good weekend for me to go away so I'm home trying to take care of errands and enjoying the quiet of not having anyone expect me anywhere and to finish a book that is so overdue it's not even funny. Lots of work to bang out in the next few weeks but am taking things one day at at time. Proud of myself for making, for once, a healthy decision. Gotta remember why I loved Hugh MacLeod's book Ignore Everybody so much - certainly, I could stand to ignore people who make me feel like I'm an awful person. I do enough of that myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home