Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, August 07, 2009

FREE copies of Bottoms Up: Spanking Good Stories tonight at Quickies!

Please come hear me, Stephanie Schroeder, Dana Rossi, Fidencia Solomon, Rachael Nachtway and others tonight, 7:30-8:30 at Happy Ending Lounge, for the debut (and perhaps, denouement, if that's the right word) of Quickies! It's an offshoot of In The Flesh Reading Series and readers have 6 minutes to read.

TONIGHT!! Friday, August 7th
AT HAPPY ENDING LOUNGE, 302 BROOME STREET, NYC
(B/D to Grand, J/M/Z to Bowery, F to Delancey or F/V to 2nd Avenue, http://www.happyendinglounge.com)
Between Forsyth & Eldridge. Look for the hot pink awning that says "XIE HE Health Club."
Admission: Free
Happy Ending Lounge: 212-334-9676

Because I suck, I have done zero publicity so the first 5 attendees I will give a copy of my new book Bottoms Up: Spanking Good Stories and there will be free food.



To be perfectly honest, I don't care who comes, this was a good lesson to me in learning to say no and that I cannot possibly organize two readings a month. But please come out, I promise to read something dirty and rumor has it someone is reading Anais Nin.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home