Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

True Sex Confession: My first strip club lap dance

"Lap Dance Lust," which I read in the video below from In The Flesh, is also one of the very first erotica stories I ever wrote, set way back in 2001, written, I think, in 2002. If you like it, do make sure you come out to True Sex Confessions Night on July 16th at In The Flesh Reading Series. It's FREE and I'll be reading a snippet of a hot story I wrote for my 2010 book Please, Sir about choking. All true! Plus you can even anonymous confess your own sex stories. Do join us!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home