Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Megan Hart book cover hotness: Switch

OMG, Megan Hart's Harlequin Spice novels have seriously the hottest covers. I'm drooling over this one:



Switch will be out in January 2010, here's what's on her site:

Switch
• Paperback: ? pages
• Publisher: Harlequin Spice, January 2010
• Language: English
• ISBN-13: 978-0-373-60539-2

Don't think.
Don't question.
Just do.


The anonymous note wasn't for me. Don't get me wrong, I'm not in the habit of reading other people's mail, but it was just a piece of paper with a few lines scrawled on it, clearly meant for the apartment upstairs. It looked so innocent, but decidedly-- deliciously--it was not.

Before replacing the note--and the ones that followed --in its rightful slot, I devoured its contents: suggestions, instructions, summonses, commands. Each was more daring, more intricate and more arousing than the last... and I followed them all to the letter.

Before the notes, if a man had told me what to do, I'd have told him where to go. But submission is an art, and there's something oddly freeing about doing someone's bidding...especially when it feels so very, very good.

But I find that the more I surrender, the more powerful I feel--so it's time to switch up roles.

We play by my rules now.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home