Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, May 07, 2009

Want a FREE copy of The Mile High Club?

Cover of my Mile High Club erotica anthology

Offer ends soon...as in, tomorrow, May 8th, at noon EST. Many of you took part the first time around and I still have a few books left. Just promise to review the book by June 10th on Amazon.com and you must have an Amazon account. Voila - I send you a free book media mail tomorrow before I head off to Geneva!

The first 12 people get them. U.S. only. Thanks again for your support. Read the introduction, author interviews, and free story "Wild Child" here.

Instructions:

Send me (rachelravenous@gmail.com):

1. Name and mailing address

2. Amazon.com profile page (the URL, here's mine) showing you've made a purchase or review in the past

3. Your Amazon.com review within a month of receipt of the book

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home