Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sex! Tonight!

By which I mean, Blaise K's awesome How I Learned Reading Series, with my friend Claudia Cogan and my elementary school classmate (Bryant School, Teaneck, NJ!) David Heatley. I'm 90% sure I'm going, still sniffly/covered in mosquito bites. Read author bios at the How I Learned site.


photo of Claudia Cogan by Anya Garrett

HOW I LEARNED ABOUT SEX
(because you knew we'd do a sex one sooner or later)

Featuring:
CRAIG BALDO
(Premium Blend, Last Comic Standing)
CLAUDIA COGAN
(ECNY Awards Best Female Stand Up Comic Nominee)
DAVID HEATLEY
(My Brain is Hanging Upside Down)
CYNTHIA KAPLAN
(Why I'm Like This: True Stories, Leave the Building Quickly)

Hosted by BLAISE ALLYSEN KEARSLEY

ALSO! There will be live music and visual aids! If that's not a reason to hump I honestly don't know what is.

Wednesday, May 27th
8:00 pm (Bar opens at 7:00)
FREE
HAPPY ENDING
302 Broome Street
(between Forsyth & Eldridge)
Look for the pink awning that says "XIE HE Health Club"
(212) 334-9676
Get directions

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home