Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Sunday, May 10, 2009

In Geneva, Do Not Email Me Until the 17th!

Hi everyone - just a reminder not to email me until I'm back home on the 17th, unless it's an emergency, in which case my assistant Inara will take care of it. I won't have much internet access during the week but she'll be checking all my accounts for me, thankfully.

I'm in Geneva, then heading to Lausanne and other parts of Switzerland. Weather is lovely, though this whole mother/daughter trip experiment, well, remains to be seen how it'll go. Crossing my fingers!

In very cool news, The New York Times has officially deemed Cupcakes Take the Cake part of "the city's food cognoscenti."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home