Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Listen to me at NYC24.com

I just now realized that there's audio of my interview at NYC24 (click "read aobut it" then put your cursor over my photo to listen) for their vice issue (we taped the interview at bakery Butter Lane in the East Village, which made for some interesting moments when words like "sex toys" left my mouth). The piece is by Mariel S. Clark and Michele Hoos.

Read the story and listen to me, Sex in the Public Square's Elizabeth Woods, and Cherry TV's Jill Abrahams talk about sex in New York City.

You can also watch a tour of Babeland from co-owner Claire Cavanah and watch Jamye Waxman use a vulva puppet!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home