Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

In the midst of absolute chaos, a SXSW photo

I just checked out of the Hilton, now am madly rushing to sign books, then do my panel! Today is absolute and utter chaos, but we did catch the Ur Blog Sux panel, with some humor from Dooce's Heather Armstrong, Ana Marie Cox, and Stuff White People Like's Christian Lander.

Here's me in the lobby of the Hilton with Hugnation founder Halcyon and the lovely Ashley Steel, who are super adorable, individually and together. Last night I was really, really, really down (more on that later) and Ashley was very sweet to me. Read the Hugnation blog and follow them on Twitter.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At March 17, 2009, Blogger Courts! said...

Yes! I love that guy!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home