Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I want to be spanked by you...

And by "you," I mean this crocodile skin paddle from Kiki de Montparnasse:

I'd love to be spanked with this

Except that it's $895. If I win the lottery...or, and this I swear on my blog, if someone buys it for me, they can totally spank me with it (not, you know, an extended lifetime invitation, but one very hard time).

Kiki de Montparnasse has some other lovely, luxury sex toys and sexy items. I'm going to their New York store on Friday for the first time, so I will at least get to fondle ogle their goods live and in person.

Here are some of my other favorites:

I heart Kiki de Montparnasse
panties that say all sorts of naughty things, include the one below, which says "Fesse-moi," meaning "Spank me"

Fesse-moi panties

And lastly...the sexy kind of golden handcuffs!

Actual golden handcuffs from Kiki de Montparnasse

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At March 12, 2009, Blogger Tess said...

I've been to Kiki DM and oh, Rachel, you are going to love it. It's like entering a different and wholly decadent era.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home