Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, March 05, 2009

Because baby photos can cure anything, right?

I'm home sick today, quite reluctantly. I've been really off the last few days, not sure if it's hormones or what my body is trying to tell me, but today I got up, got dressed, went to the subway, saw it wasn't running, and just knew I had no energy to try to take the alternate route. (Oh, and thanks MTA for doing such a horrible job on my subway line, though I will say the last few days, especially Monday, were pretty good.)

I went to my favorite deli, which I go to almost every day for an egg sandwich, and started crying. Wasn't hungry, came home and got back in bed, and slept until 2. Now it's 4:10 and any thoughts I had about going outside for a little sun have vanished. So frustrating, and my head is pounding. That's the kind of sick this is, not the Shel Silverstein kind.

The worst part is that usually, I just power through. Being active helps me get over being sick, or so I tell myself. I really think it was good for me to go to DC last time, and felt myself getting better every day. It's annoying, especially since I just went to the doctor last week, which I tend to think of as my get out of jail free card when it comes to getting sick. I guess not. Anyway, I'm hoping tomorrow is better because I am just extremely out of it today.

I can, however, appreciate the awesomeness of this baby photo of baby Simone, who I got to visit in the Bay Area, who is one half of the most adorable twins you'll ever see. Photo by Black Pearl 10 (aka, Simone's daddy) on Flickr.



And so as not to exclude her sister April, here's another one:



If, like me, you just can't get enough, see this photo set and stay tuned for more.

Sometimes I try to spare Lusty Lady readers my all-out baby gaganess, but when I'm sick, I just can't help it.

2 Comments:

At March 05, 2009, Blogger Neve Black said...

Feel better, RKB. :-)

I'm impressed. You're blogging when you're blahhing. :-)

Cute, sweet pictures.

 
At March 06, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

some people with a good heart will calm whenever they see a baby picture...sumtime we can say she/ he are ready to become a parent..=0)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home