Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Are "cock" and "pussy" words to avoid in erotica?

Bang Town thinks so:

A few days ago, I discovered Anais Nin.

Her book,
Delta of Venus was hidden on the shelves of a used bookstore and I had to grab it.

Her stories were very sensual and erotic. As I read her book, I thought about the erotic that’s on the shelves today. How many times can one person write “cock” or “pussy” in a story.

Nin’s writing would be good even without the sex. But if you pull the sex scenes from many of today’s erotic novels, you’re left with a plot-less bunch of words.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home