Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Favorite sexy hotels?

As I gear up to do publicity for Do Not Disturb: Hotel Sex Stories, I'd love to hear from you, and with your permission, will post your answers anonymously (unless you want credit/link, which I"m happy to do!) about your favorite sexy hotels.

This could be hotels that simply look and feel sexy, or hotels you've had good sex in, or however you want to define that.

You can email your answers to: rachelravenous at gmail.com and this is ongoing through May 2009.

I'm also on the hunt for a great NYC hotel to hold my book party in, with a room or suite, so if you have a suggestion for something sexy/fun but cheap, or know any hotel PR people, let me know. It'll probably be late March and I'll post info about it here, I think it'll be great, and depending on the rest of my travel schedule this year, I may do other hotel room book parties too.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home