Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Airplane reading: Diana Joseph, Jyris Abrahams, Lynn Weingarten

Any book with "slut" in the title, I want to read. Diana Joseph is
awesome, especially when she hears her teenage son call a girl a slut
and muses on her own slutty past.

Kyria Abrahams is a NYC comedian and her memoir is about growing up as
a Jehovah's Witness. Also hilarious.

Haven't started Wherever Nina Lies but author Lynn Weingarten is
trading with Robin Palmer February 11th and I'm going so figured I
should check it out beforehand. Am still on a huge YA reading kick.

If you're wondering, there are more books on my luggage. Just because.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home