Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, December 01, 2008

Flirting for fun or conquest

My new column is up at The Frisky, all about flirting!

My friend Gloria flirts with everyone—even her cat. Seriously. Almost every time I see her she’s cozying up to someone new, even though she isn’t a perpetual dater and doesn’t sleep around. At my birthday dinner a few weeks ago, she asked my friend Sira if he wanted to lick some buttercream frosting off her chest. He busted out his cell phone and said, “Have you seen my boyfriend?” But it didn’t matter to her that he’s gay; she was flirting for the sake of flirting.

Keep reading (and please rate it and comment, if you're so inclined)

And I'd love to hear which sex/dating topics you think I should cover, cause I'll be doing this every Monday for the foreseeable future; you can comment here or email me at rachelravenous at gmail.com

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home