Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Congratulations, Jessica Cutler!

I'm so happy for my friend Jessica Cutler, perhaps better known as The Washingtonienne, who even though I never see her these days, is one of my favorite people ever. Seriously, she is fun and wild and sweet and I always have fun with her. So instead of dragging my ass to San Francisco this weekend and being cranky from flying two weekends in a row, the lovely folks at Virgin America (who rock, by the way) are gonna let me push my flight back to January for free, and I get to go to Jessica's wedding!

She and I have both come a long, long way since things like this and this.

Now to figure out what to wear...

Jessica Cutler, soon-to-be-married
Gawker used this photo of her by Bill Wadman, which I adore

She is still pretty much my favorite reader ever at In The Flesh, from back in April 2006 before I wised up and hired someone to videotape everything.


photo by Viviane

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home