Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I'm a calendar girl - party with us on Friday!



I get spanked in this video. By hottie Sinclair. Oh yeah, and there’s a big sex blogger calendar release party on Friday where I think I said if you buy a calendar, you can spank me. Really, I should be paying you but...I shall stand by what I said. One calendar, one smack. They let me into this calendar even though my sex blogging days are, if not over, mixed with cupcake blogging and my soon-to-launch wannabe-mommy blog.

Friday, November 14, 2008 from 6:30 pm - 9:30pm at White Rabbit. The White Rabbit is located at 145 E. Houston Street, between Forsyth and Eldridge, in NYC.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home