Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, September 26, 2008

Cupcakes on Entourage? Help a girl out

So I know that Sprinkles Cupcakes made an appearance on Entourage. Apparently Ari bought them to try to woo a casting agent.

But it's definitely an episode I haven't seen (I am basically TV-illiterate and never watch, but I do rent some things on DVD).

Can anyone tell me which episode? I'm trying to find the clip on YouTube, but having little luck.

Thanks! Comment here or write me at rachelkb at gmail.com

Labels:

1 Comments:

At September 27, 2008, Blogger Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com said...

I LOVE Entourage, but sorry I can't be of any help. I usually watch the episodes a season or two behind via Netflix. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home