Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Dooce's memoir title

It Sucked and Then I Cried: How I Had a Baby, a Breakdown, and a Much Needed Margarita by Heather B. Armstrong of Dooce (and yesterday's New York Times) fame comes out March 24, 2009 from Simon Spotlight Entertainment.

She mentioned it on her blog:

However. I have another enormous deadline looming over me right now, the one where I'm supposed to turn in the final pages of my manuscript to my editor (hi, Patrick!) at Simon and Schuster. It's sort of a memoir about my pregnancy and postpartum experience with Leta, and it's only one paragraph long. It goes: "It sucked and then I cried. The end." My editor thinks I should elaborate a little bit. He's so picky.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home