Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, July 21, 2008

Swooning

Over this image, and my way-too-late discovery that you can search on Flickr and narrow it down to images that are under a Creative Commons license. Well, now I know, and my blogging life will be a hell of a lot easier, though I have found with Cupcakes Take the Cake that about 95% of the time, when I ask, people let me use their photos. But still, this takes the guesswork out of it. And is how I discovered this hotness by Idan Cohen. It's part of an amazing set that has many more less risque, but perhaps even more captivating, images. Check them out.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home