Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Our regularly scheduled happyblogging

I wanted to share some kind of happy photo. Have been catching up with friends and dithering on YouTube before turning in a story for an anthology and realized I totally missed another anthology I'd wanted to submit to, probably because I only found out about it two weeks before the deadline. I need to start a spreadsheet or something for that. These days, if I check off two to do list items a day, I'm happy. Anyway...here's a shot of me from the recent Cupcakefest in Lincoln Park in Rutherford, NJ, with a mini red velvet cupcake from Sweet Avenue Bake Shop. I also won two raffle prizes, which for a contest junkie like me is very exciting.

Me with a red velvet mini cupcake

1 Comments:

At July 01, 2008, Blogger Jenny Gardiner said...

Cupcakefest? Wow. That sounds right up my alley ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home