Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Recovering from BEA

I've meant to post about BEA but it's been madness involving lost everything, book overload, meetings, celebrity sightings (Arianna Huffington, Alec Baldwin, Dionne Warwick, Kevin Nealon, but sadly no Vicki Lawrence), sunshine, tacos, Rollerderby, bloggers, cupcakes, and cuddling. Aside from those moments of panic about losing all my belongings, I've been having fun. The no cell phone thing really isn't that bad.

More on BEA soon, but I have to get ready for the LA Cupcake Meetup at Lark Cake Shop.

I got to hang out with the wonderful mom and memoirist and funny lady Andrea Askowitz and our publicist and marketing manager Kara Wuest and Austin Wallace from Cleis Press. Here's Andrea reading at In The Flesh about pregnancy sex, or almost sex - listen to her to hear it. She's on the Misery Loves Company tour right now for her book My Miserable, Lonely, Lesbian Pregnancy.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home