Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The latest in cupcake journalism

I did two interviews with very cool cupcake ladies on Saturday. The first was with artist Jessie Oleson of Cakespy. (I'll have photos from the craft fair up soon too.) I bought an adorable cupcake drinking diet coke piece of art from her. See the rest of our video cupcake journalism on the Cupcakes Take the Cake YouTube channel.



I also interviewed Jess from Melbourne, Australia's Sugadeaux Cupcakes, and got to hang out with her for a while after our picnic. You can get her "my cupcakes bring all the boys to the yard" t-shirt here.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home