Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch me talk about my debut as an author, Sex & Cupcakes: A Juicy Collection of Essays, in this Q&A with my publisher Thought Catalog Books

Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Friday night radio: Sex Out Loud hosted by Tristan Taormino

I'm thrilled to be returning to Tristan Taormino's Sex Out Loud radio show this Friday night, October 11th, at 8 pm EST, and that Matie Fricker of Self Serve Toys in Albuquerque will also be on, because I'm teaching Erotica 101 there on November 12th. Follow @SexOutLoudRadio on Twitter for the latest news and guests, and listen and call in (if you can't make it Friday, you can listen afterward, click link below for full details). Oh, and I added a new sentence to my bio: "She’s written erotica about Monica Lewinsky, washing dishes, boxing, an oral sex restaurant, French fries, fisting, bukkake, face slapping, snow, ice, hot wax, a spanking machine and many other topics." From the site:
This week’s show is live, so find out all the ways to listen here so you can call in with questions at 1-866-472-5788, join the discussion on Facebook or Twitter, or e-mail me via tristan(at)puckerup.com and I’ll read them live on the air!


taormino-player-wide-promo-large

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home