Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Saturday, April 02, 2011

From a bus

I'm on a bus that just landed in Washington, DC. Having lunch with my family, then heading to Silver Spring, Maryland for Momentumcon.

Lots to think about lately...I feel alternately fragile/delicate and strong and proactive. Sometimes all in a few minutes.

Not sure how much of my new personal life I'll be sharing but things are good.

Some topics I will be writing about in fiction and nonfiction format, and if they are published, I will post here:

champagne rooms
tattoos
cougars (the human kind)
bondage
Kim Kardashian
flirting and sexual tension
Geneen Roth
pubic hair
Carrie Bradshaw
book hoarding
handling bad reviews
Jewish mothers
shame

Lots in the works but I don't want to get ahead of myself, so there you go. I'm happy the sun is out and despite my running around the Lower East Side frantically, having a fit, and freaking out, I made it to DC. It's been a long day. A long week. But not an entirely bad one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home