Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Sunday, December 05, 2010

Loving this Jayneoni Moore ad

I love this ad, which I saw and snapped in Baby Couture, which has in-depth interviews with moms like Soleil Moon Frye (aka Punky Brewster) and Kourtney Kardashian, but could really use better copyediting imho. Anyway, this ad for Jayneoni Moore won me over. Obviously I don't have kids and can't quite afford their clothes, but this image = captivating.

I love how expressive this little girl's face (and eyebrows) are, the big bow, the somewhat old world feel of this ad, especially set against so much color and modernity in the magazine (yes, I read it, gotta be ready for who knows how long away when I get to be a mom, plus it's a good read). I think the same little girl is featured in color in an ad on the background of their Twitter stream too.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home