Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, February 06, 2009

Blog template gone wrong

I know my blog is all messed up right now, will try to get someone to look into it this weekend, but to be honest, it's been a hellish, long-ass week and this is my last priority. I'm kindof on the verge of losing it, or already past that point, as evidenced by leaving my wallet at Whole Foods (I got it back, with everything in it, but still) and a slew of other things behind. Nevermind my heart, I think I left my sanity in San Francisco. Would say more but really must try to get some sleep, but wanted to let you know I know this blog is messed up. Kindof long to delete it and start over, but I won't. At least not this very minute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home