Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch me talk about my debut as an author, Sex & Cupcakes: A Juicy Collection of Essays, in this Q&A with my publisher Thought Catalog Books

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Penthouse Variations 30th anniversary issue!

Our 30th anniversary issue goes on sale today! Buy it at your local newsstand and check out my interview with spanking expert Lolita Wolf. You can also check out the (obviously NSFW) site www.variations.com (it's a pay site but there are story samples).

Cover of Penthouse Variations, December 2008, 30th anniversary issue!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At November 01, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there any way you know of to purchase just this issue online? I'm in Nebraska... 'nuff said.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home