Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, September 10, 2007

Time Out New York wants you to live out your sexual fantasy

Time Out New York wants to make your sexual fantasy come true. They need people ASAP so if this applies to you, write to them! Speaking of sexual fatnasies, last week I praised Tracie Egan's excellent Vice story on living out her rape fantasy. Here's what I wrote about it at Babeland:

will at the very least make you think, might turn you on, or it might scare you. It did all three to me and is the kind of edgy, interesting sex writing I’m interested in reading. And by this I don’t mean that everyone should have a rape fantasy, but that people need to examine issues of sex with a little more depth than just “ooohh…SEX.” Probably most of you reading this know that but judging by some of what I read in the mainstream world, we have not come a long way, baby.

If I hadn't just turned in Best Sex Writing 2008, I'd so be including it in my manuscript. Now it turns out that Tracie is none other than Slut Machine on Jezebel. And she comes out with a hot photo shoot!

GOT A FANTASY?
Psst. Hey. Over here. Yeah, you. Do you have a secret sex fantasy? Always
wanted a gay experience? Or to watch your husband make love to
another woman? Need help making it come true?
E-mail your fantasy‹we¹ll keep it anonymous!‹to
fantasy@timeoutny.com to be considered for a future story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home