Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I heart my big baby cousin

I just really wanted to say that I love this little man so much. I call him my "baby" cousin but he really is no longer the smushy baby he once was. He talks and walks and plays and has likes and dislikes and is just too adorable for words, hence, photos. The one of me and him is old. He's so big now and just a moment of him getting on the phone to say hi and by to me totally melts my heart and makes my day. I am eagerly awaiting his 2nd birthday in November when I get the honor of taking him for his first cupcake! I try not to spoil him with toys and books but I have to say, I got him this book of first words and he knew everything in it. There's a train and he was all "choo-choo train." I know to many of you I must sound like a rambling idiot, but whatevs, plus you will have to get used to it when I start popping them out. Don't worry, that won't happen until at least 2009.





2 Comments:

At September 11, 2007, Blogger Elmer said...

awww

 
At September 11, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dunno who's cuter—him or you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home