Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Beautiful bound breasts

I was looking up hot latex photos (post on that coming soon) and found this one that I just couldn't resist. I heart Flickr (even if it doesn't heart me back with its safe settings, I'm just too lazy to go do anything about that, but rest assured my photos are there, you just need to change your settings if you can't see them).


Photo by Flickr user captatio, from CaptiveCulture.com

1 Comments:

At September 12, 2007, Blogger Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful. Shibari always makes my knees weak. I love her "now what are you going to do with me?" look.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home