Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Happy exhaustion

THANK YOU to everyone who came and packed Happy Ending for a really amazing In The Flesh. We will have photos and video of me, Michelle Herrera Mulligan, and Elisha Miranda coming soon. Everyone did an amazing job and while I was cursing myself for bringing too much stuff as one of my three Duane Reade bags broke on my way to hail a taxi, it was worth it. Thanks also to FreeNYC, NYRemezcla, and New York magazine for listing it. September 20th is BEST OF night. You don't want to miss it. I'll be reading my kinky gym story "Make Me," and in October, at Virgin Night, I'll be reading "A First Time for Everything," this very, very dirty (but of course) bukkake story. If you don't know what that is, look it up, and know that you're in good company along with the protagonist of Warren Ellis's novel Crooked Little Vein (it's a small but amusing plot point).

2 Comments:

At August 16, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great night, Rachel! Pictures are in your inbox (unless I overflowed it). You can also see selected shots on my page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/editrixie/sets/72157601486223501/.

Thanks again,

Stacie

 
At August 16, 2007, Blogger Al Sensu said...

So glad I was in town to be there. I only get to NY once a year or so. It's a great scene and all the readings were quality. You were smart to put John Besso on last -- he chewed up the stage and spit it out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home