Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, July 13, 2007

Media tidbits

A few quick things:

My WireTap Magazine interview with S.E.X. author and Scarleteen founder Heather Corinna got picked up by The Nation (!) and Alternet. What's funny about the latter is that I originally pitched it to Alternet and they referred me to WireTap.

If you look on page 76 of the July issue of Cosmopolitan UK (yes, this one), you'll see my short and snappy 100 words on the best sex I've ever had.

Also, I'm told that in Glamour UK, (July or August issue, not sure?) the interview with me about my experience on The Orgasm Diet appears.

I'm briefly quoted in this Wilimington, Delaware News Journal article about cupcakes

Cleis Press, publisher of my books Caught Looking, He's on Top, She's on Top, and a bunch of forthcoming ones, is now on MySpace. Add them, why don't you?

I'm being interviewed for an Italian magazine and working on a whole bunch of stuff right now that I'll be able to share details about soon. I'm also very much looking forward to my Chicago trip at the end of the month!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home