Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, June 15, 2007

Covetous

This weekend I need to get waxed, pedicured, and at the very least, wash my hair. I'm also in the mood for pretty things like this hair comb, though I don't know if it would work with my hair.

Last weekend I was at the Danbury mall, which was pretty much just like any other mall I've ever been to, except that I went to look at some barrettes and I swear, within seconds, this woman who worked there had accosted me and was sticking all sorts of supposedly Swarovski crystaled clips and pins into my hair and pulling it really tightly. In less than a minute she had it all back and twisted and glittery. Unfortunately for her, I had no money on me and had really just stopped to browse while I pondered how to find my mom who wasn't answering her cell. Of course, after half an hour of panicking and then resorting to paging her, it turned out that she was in the same store I'd been in with her at the beginning. There must be some lesson about malls in there, I think.

1 Comments:

At June 15, 2007, Blogger lucille104 said...

hold your mom's hand when at the mall or tell her SHE MUST ANSWER HER PHONE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home