Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Saturday, March 03, 2007

My story in Italian!

Just got a copy in the mail (will take a photo of the hot cover, not sure where to find it online) of Best Erotica 2006 from Susie Bright - the Italian version of Best American Erotica 2006!

So exciting, though I will not be sending it to my mom in Italy.

My story "The End" is "La Fine" and the best is that it still opens with the English lyrics to Sleater-Kinney's "Jenny" but then they're translated! Hot!

I will also post a photo soon of the adorable Japanese version of Carol Queen's anthology Five Minute Erotica, which contains my stories "Spank Me" and "The Real Reason I Have Long Hair." Hopefully my novel(s) will get translated into other languages. It's really thrilling but also really surreal to see my name and words I technically wrote but in a language I don't understand. Maybe someday my stuff can be translated in Spanish, a language I can at least muddle through.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home