Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, March 02, 2007

Media blitz

Pretty book party flyer is coming on Monday. In the meantime, I'm figuring out what press people to send these books to. If you work at a publication that's interested in reviewing He's on Top and She's on Top and/or interviewing me, get in touch at rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com - I only have a few more copies to send out on the initial round of press but I will follow up. Trying to get everything ready before Austin. This monthlong delay in getting my books out has not been easy for this impatient girl, but oh, it will be worth it, I promise. Also, if you know anyone in Portland media or who might want to come to the March 26th reading at Powell's, please let me know.



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home