Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, February 02, 2007

very briefly

A reaal update TK this weekend when I'm not quite losing my mind so much. It's been a busy, crazy, whirlwind of a week - was at the fabulous ACT-I-VATE party last night, been juggling umpteen different projects and articles at once.

I was quoted in Cosmopolitan UK about the bad boys you go through before finding Mr. Right. On "The Bachelor:"

“He’s attractive because he seems to have his life under control,” says sex columnist Rachel Kramer Bussel. “But that’s precisely the problem; there’s only room for you in his bed, not anywhere else.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home