Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Until Monday interview

My friend Cheryl B interviewed me today for Until Monday, about being a Brooklyn author. Yes, I live in Williamsburg, though astute New York Times readers may already know that. I got my start by writing letters to the editor to the New York Times and umpteen other publications when I was a wee lass. Once in a while I still write them. And this is but one of many interviews and quotes I've been giving. Since the end of my column, seemingly every New York publication wants to talk to me about such random topics as aphrodisiacs, best bars to make out in, and losing my virginity. Totally random, I know.

Here's Cheryl's intro, click through to read the interview:

Sometimes I think there must be more than one Rachel Kramer Bussel. One of the busiest writers I know, Bussel, or RKB as she is known to her friends, is a journalist, editor, comedy fan, cupcake enthusiast, reading series host and pop culture maven.

A multi-tasker fueled by Diet Coke, Bussel maintains five blogs, including her personal blog Lusty Lady (sometimes NSFW) and the group blog Cupcakes Take The Cake which is as addictive as eating frosting right out of the container. She has edited eleven erotica anthologies with more on the horizon and her own stories have appeared in dozens more. And her monthly erotic reading series In The Flesh features some of the best literary voices working today. This Williamsburg resident took time out from her many projects to answer some questions about editing, authors and cupcakes, of course.


Read the interview

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home